Member Day Passes and Reserved Seating
Members have the convenience of being able to buy additional Day Passes, and Reserved Seats online for Allianz Stadium and SCG fixtures where Club Cards admit.
To purchase online, please log into Memberlink.
Day Passes and Reserved Seats purchased online are available as an EzyTicket only and are sent via email to your registered email address.
You will receive a separate email for each ticket ordered with a .pdf attachment. Please print each attachment from a Laptop or Desktop computer.
Ezytickets opened on a Mobile or Tablet device will appear blank.
Please ensure that you bring your printed EzyTicket with you to avoid having to seek assistance from Membership Services on the day.
The following credit card fees apply for MemberLink orders: Visa / Mastercard / Amex 1.95%. Diners 2.75%. There are no refunds on Day Passes or Reserved Seats purchased for change of mind.
- Click here to view the Reserved Seating location for the Sydney Swans at the SCG.
- Click here to view the Reserved Seating location for Roosters, Waratahs and Sydney FC matches at Allianz Stadium.
How to set up a Group Order:
- Members wishing to book seats together with other Members online need to first establish a ‘Group’ on the MemberLink.
- Firstly, decide who is going to be in your ‘Group’ and nominate one Member to be the individual to make the booking for all the seats
- To authorise that person to book seats on your behalf, log into Memberlink, click on the ‘Members’ tab, then ‘Manage Delegations’. You will be asked to enter their surname and their Membership number.
- When the nominated Member has been given all authorisations, he/she can register the group by logging in, clicking on the ‘Members’ tab, then ‘Manage Groups’. Once the group is saved, it can be used for this and future bookings.
- The authorized Member then logs into Memberlink and places their own order and proceeds to the shopping basket. Click on the group button and select the Members you wish to also book for.