The Stadium Club
HOURS OF OPERATION
The Stadium Club
|Monday – Thursday
||6am – 10pm
||6am – 8pm
||6am – 8pm
||7am – 8pm
Please note that the Stadium Club will close at 7pm on Saturday’s and Sunday’s in line with daylight saving’s concluding.
This will be effective on Saturday the 8th & Sunday the 9th of April.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Azure Café trading hours
|Monday – Friday
||6am – 5pm
||6am – 3pm
||7am – 3pm
Group Exercise Studio
25m Heated Pool
Two Squash Courts
- Cardio Theatre
Programs and Services
The Stadium Club offers a wide range of programs and services for Members and their guests. Programs and services available are as follows:
We would like to remind Members that using the stairs unsupervised and running around the external concourse of Allianz Stadium is not permitted! The Allianz Stadium stairs and Walk of Honour can only be used under the supervision of a Group Exercise Instructor during class or with a Personal Trainer.
Children Under 16 years
Children under 16 years are not permitted in the Upper or Lower Gym areas:
No Access areas
- Squash Courts and Adjacent Sitting Area
- Upper Gym
- Group Exercise Studio
- Spa, Sauna, Steam Room
- Lower Gym
Areas requiring parent supervision
- Squash Courts: Bookings required and must be playing squash
- Swimming Pool and Pool Deck
- Azure Café
- Change Rooms
Conditions of Entry
Members wishing to gain entry to the Stadium Club must follow the below guidelines:
- Entry to the Stadium club is via Venue Services only. Those wishing to enter the Stadium Club must provide a Gold or Platinum membership card. No entry will be granted without the appropriate membership card
- Admittance may be refused on failure to produce a current and/or financial membership card. The Trust reserves the right to refuse entry
- A Gold or Platinum card holder may sign in one casual guest per day per card for the nominated fee
- Children under the age of five years do not require a membership card for entry
- Children under the age of 16 years must be supervised by an adult at all times whilst inside the Stadium Club
- There is always a risk of injury when using the Stadium Club equipment and facilities. Members and their guests accept this risk when entering the Stadium Club. The Stadium Club does not accept responsibility for any such injury. To minimise the risk of injury Members and guests must comply with all safety directions issued by the Stadium Club
- For hygiene purposes Members and guests must use a towel in the Stadium Club at all times
- Trust employees and/or contractors only are authorised to instruct or provide any form of exercise program, service or coaching within the facility
- In accordance with government legislation, all patrons of the Stadium Club are required to complete a pre-exercise questionnaire
Please see below for the pre-exercise questionnaire:
Pre-Exercise Questionnaire (116.54 KB)
From Tuesday 31 May, 2016, parking in MP1 will be available for Gold Member, Gold Guest (excluding Club cards), and Platinum Members on non-match days in the MP1 car park. MP1 car park is situated adjacent to Allianz Stadium and may be accessed from Driver Avenue. The car park is open daily and accommodates approximately 700 cars.
On match days and subject to availability a limited number of car park spaces in the MP1 Car Park can be accessed by Gold and Platinum Members. All Gold and Platinum Members wishing to use the car park (both those attending the match and those attending the Stadium Club) are requested to pay a nominal charge. The charge is to cover the cost of staff and maintenance required to ensure the car park is available for Gold and Platinum Members using the Stadium Club and/or attending fixtures.
Contractual and other obligations require the Trust to reserve a number of spaces for clients other than Members. The process of reserving spaces will be managed by the Trust and will be kept to a manageable level at all times.
Due to wider traffic management issues on Moore Park Road and Driver Avenue, the practice of back filling car parking spaces that have been vacated after the car park has been closed is not permitted. This is a direct instruction from the NSW Police Force.
Once the capacity of the MP1 car park is reached, Members will be directed to the adjacent Kippax Lake car park which is operated by the Centennial Park and Moore Park Trust. Users are subject to event day parking fees (access subject to availability).