WALK THE PATH OF CHAMPIONS
STEP INTO HISTORY
An unforgettable experience for locals, international visitors and sports fans.
The SCG Tour is a fun and fascinating 90-minute guided walking tour of the Sydney Cricket Ground.
Journey behind the scenes and take in the splendour of the architecture, heritage and ambiance of this world-famous sporting precinct.
Hear entertaining stories of players, spectators, events and indulge in the rich history of one of Sydney’s most iconic venues.
- Field of Play - get up close to the world-famous Sydney Cricket Ground’s hallowed turf
- Players’ Dressing Rooms – sit where sporting heroes have prepared for their finest moments
- Historic Members Reserve – journey through the heritage listed pavilions and take in the life size sculptures of cricket legends
- Ritchie Benaud Media Centre – get a birds-eye view whilst visiting the world class media centre and commentary boxes
- Walk of Honour – discover sporting champions honoured for their prowess on the field
- SCG Museum - exclusive entry to see sporting treasures
- Prized bats and balls and other cricket memorabilia
- Rugby Union, Rugby League, Football and Australian Football League sporting gems.
- The Arthur Morris exhibition.
- Other specially curated museum exhibits.