MEMBERS & CORPORATE DRESS REGULATIONS
The Members Reserve at the Sydney Cricket Ground celebrates more than just the game. It offers a complete experience – an unrivalled atmosphere. Our members and their guests contribute to this atmosphere by adhering to our dress code.
- The minimum standard of dress is smart casual attire.
- These standards apply to those aged 15 years and older. Torn, ripped or unclean clothing is unacceptable for all ages.
- Guest entry is at the discretion of our event day staff and security teams.
- Casual trousers, jeans, tailored shorts, dresses or skirts
- Shirts, blouses, tops, polos and T-shirts that are neat and tidy
- Enclosed shoes or sandals
- Official jerseys of participating teams
The following is not acceptable:
- Offensive or revealing clothing
- Torn, ripped or unclean clothing
- Sports and athletic wear, including leggings
- Beach wear, including rubber thongs and crocs
- Workwear including work boots and hi-vis
If you intend on visiting the Members Pavilion, please note that members and their guests are expected to dress to a standard that is in keeping with the dignity and traditions of the building.